PineappleHeadFIlmsPineappleHeadFIlms

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Cats and Mario. Whaaat. Cats and Mario. Whaaat.

I really enjoyed it!

The animation and concept of the idea was very well done. However, to me it felt rushed towards the end. But that is just my opinion and you can take it in however you want. I still enjoyed it greatly :D

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Very Fluent Animation

But the end reeks of Macintosh Default Music from Imovie. Probably not a big deal for anyone who hasn't heard that song over 100 times, but I will never look at a video like this the same again because of that music. Kind of a stupid reason but the animation is absolutely stunning!

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

A Historical Animated Series.

I actually had to replay this video a couple to times to really appreciate what animation is put into the final product for only a few seconds. Ever since you posted that tutorial on lip syncing your characters, it gave me a better understanding for how much you care about your fan base. Thank you for actually giving a shit about us, Chris, and keep making these because I have a feeling you are going to get much more publicity than you already have! <3

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

I actually burst into laughter.

The beginning was a little dry, but I like how you still portrayed the essentials of what everyone likes and hates about Minecraft while at the same time being able to introduce these things a lot of players of the game deal with to people who have never played it. I hope there will be more of these flashes from not only you, but other animators in the future because they're funny as hell.

Leo &amp;amp; Satan III Leo & Satan III

The real reason I over your Flash Animations is it never seems you are trying too hard and stressing yourself you to get it done. It's always a smooth, well done work of art that guarantees I will be in tears of laughter when it's over. I can safely say you are my favorite author on Newgrounds and my definite animating role-model. All I can say is; never stop doing what you are doing, make a career off of it if you have to. I can only hope someday, someone in the world of television will notice your talent. You will defiantly deserve it.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Calm Down, Guys.

You have to pay attention that this was made by Cakebomb, who have many more animiations that are a higher quality if you are really that picky about it. Honestly I don't think a funny animation matters unless you have a hilarious story line, spontaneous dialogue, and random changes of scenery. Since we are talking about Ed and Tom, of course it's going to be full of that :D
Anyways the animation all together was entertaining and fun, I hope to see more of these in the near future.

Ransom! Ransom!

Awesome!

I keep seeing people complaining about the animation, but the fact that you only made it essentially to show a teacher your ability to use Flash AND post it on Newgrounds took some serious balls. If I made something for a teacher I would have thrown it away because it would be still considered to me a "project" for school. So I'm going to have to give you props on this including you have an amazing rating right now :)

I hope to see more from you and jacketpotatoe in the future.

(Btw, your animation definitely isn't even close to some of the crap on Newgrounds)

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Jazza can make a pretty damn good animation

I'm surprised to see every character except the assassin was voiced by you, very talented. The story and jokes were full of win considering they made me and many others laugh. And finally the animation was top notch. We can really see you are trying your best to entertain us and you succeeded 10 fold. I hope to see more of you on Newgrounds :)

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

You sir, have won an Internet.

Once again, your animation was top notch. The jokes were fresh and hilarious, the voice acting was creative as usual, and it always has that original HotDiggedyDemon art style :)
Please keep doing what you are doing because I am fascinated about how people like you can have the patience to make an entire animation this long, especially when you make literally the entire episode on your own :D

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Just... Awesome

All your work has always been top notch material, and we can all see you work very hard when it comes to making your animations. But this one took the cake. The quality of the animation, sound and plot was an inspiration I'm sure to everyone at Newgrounds. Keep doing what you are doing :)

Btw your art style being able to animate every frame and have the patience to do so is simply amazing.